5 Convenient 2018 Ford Explorer Utility Features
The commanding Ford Explorer certainly makes its presence known on the Granger roads. This large SUV features seating for seven across three rows and an impressive passenger volume of 151.7 cubic feet. Not only that, but the 2018 Ford Explorer utility makes this vehicle convenient as well.
What are the Ford Utility Features in the Explorer?
When it comes to convenience, Ford utility doesn’t disappoint, and the Explorer is no exception. Check out these five utility features:
- Cargo Space: There is 21 cubic feet of space with all the seats up, 43.8 cubic feet with the rear seats folded, and a max cargo space of 81.7 feet with the second and third rows folded.
- Towing: The 2018 Ford Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds with the Class III trailer package.
- Drivetrain: The Explorer can be equipped with all-wheel drive to make driving on slick roads or during inclement weather safer.
- Storage: In addition to the cargo space, there is more storage available throughout the interior including two storage pockets, a mini overhead console with storage, rear door bins, driver and passenger door bins, front and rear cupholders, an illuminated glove box, and more.
- Off-Road Capabilities: In addition to AWD, the Explorer can also be equipped with Intelligent four-wheel drive. Combined with the terrain management system and hill descent control, you can head off the pavement in Osceola and drive over rougher terrain with ease.
Enjoy the 2018 Ford Explorer Utility in Mishawaka
If you’re impressed by the 2018 Ford Explorer utility, check out our new Explorer inventory online, then visit the Jordan Ford showroom, not far from South Bend, to take a test drive and find out what financing options are available. You may also want to compare it to other vehicles like the Ford Escape.