What Are the Dimensions of the Ford Escape Cargo Space?
Need an SUV with enough room for your Granger family and their gear? The 2019 Ford Escape cargo space of up to 68 cubic feet should do the trick. What’s more, the Escape is a utility vehicle that doubles as a fuel-efficient, powerful SUV with plenty of trims from which to choose. Find out what you can expect from the new Escape on your journeys around South Bend and learn about the Escape dimensions with Jordan Ford!
Passenger Space and Cargo Room
- Passenger Space: 98.7 cubic feet
- Front Head Room: 39.9 inches
- Second-Row Leg Room: 37.3 inches
- Second-Row Hip Room: 52.4 inches
- Second-Row Shoulder Room: 55.2 inches
Clever Storage Features
- Small storage solutions, such as six cup holders, an overhead console with sunglasses storage, and two coat hooks.
- 60/40-split folding rear seats, which allow you to haul cargo while also transporting a rear passenger.
- Optional interior cargo cover to keep your belongings safe and out of sight.
- Available handsfree, foot-activated liftgate, with which you can easily load your vehicle, even if your arms are loaded with groceries.
- Available roof rack side rails with available crossbars so that you can carry even more cargo on top of your Escape.
Step Inside the Ford Escape at Jordan Ford!
Compared to competitors like the Toyota RAV4 and the Chevy Equinox, the 2019 Ford Escape’s cargo dimensions clearly have the advantage. Get in touch with Jordan Ford to schedule a test drive, and make sure to browse our current offers to save when you visit! Need to do more research before making an ultimate decision? Explore the Escape safety features to learn more!
More About the 2019 Ford Escape
We all want to feel safe and sound on South Bend roads, whether you’re driving alone or you’ve got the entire family on board. The 2019 Ford Escape safety features make that possible with plenty of great standard and available technologies. Join Jordan Ford to learn more about the standard Ford Escape features and available packages. New…
The 2019 Ford Escape‘s performance perfectly balances power, efficiency, and capability to deliver an SUV as fit for long-distance towing as for swinging through the city. Performance highlights include: Up to 245 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque Curve Control and Torque Vectoring Control Intelligent 4-Wheel-Drive System Class II Trailer Tow Package 3,500 lbs. Maximum Tow…