What Are the 2019 Ford F-150 Configurations?
The 2019 Ford F-150 configurations offer seven different trims at varying price levels, so there’s something for everyone in Granger! In America alone, 32 million F-150s have sold since 2018, so you’ll know you’re in great company when you drive this best-selling truck. To find out how much you’ll spend on a new F-150 and the features and towing capacities you’ll enjoy, explore the F-150 price and trim levels with Jordan Ford, below!
Ford F-150 Trim Levels and Prices
South Bend drivers will have a choice of seven different F-150 trim levels, so no matter what you require in terms of engine power and features, you’ll find a configuration that checks every box on the list. Explore the F-150 price and trim levels in detail:
XL – $28,155 MSRP
- With the F-150 XL, you’ll get a base level 3.3L Ti-VCT engine that’s capable of delivering 290 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque. If you require extra bed space, this is one of few full-size pickups that is available with a single cab, allowing for extra cargo space in the bed.
XLT – $34,160 MSRP
- The XLT shares the same base engine as the XL, but you’ll get additional standard features, including Ford MyKey®, Ford SYNC® 3, and FordPass™ with Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Lariat – $41,700
- Osceola drivers who opt for the Lariat will enjoy an engine upgrade to a robust 2.7L EcoBoost® with a smooth-shifting 10-speed automatic transmission and tow/haul mode.
King Ranch – $52,390 MSRP
- As one of the most luxurious full-size pickup trucks in the industry, the King Ranch boasts luxurious leather seating and incredible performance with a 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine that delivers up to 395 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
Platinum – $54,920 MSRP
- With the F-150 Platinum, you’ll get the same engine upgrade as the King Ranch, but you’ll also get additional standard features, like rain-sensing wipers, multi-contour leather seating, and a stylish leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Limited – $67,135 MSRP
- The top-of-the-line F-150 Limited boasts an incredibly powerful 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine that is capable of producing 450 hp and 510 lb-ft of torque. Standard feature upgrades include a lane-keeping system, adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go technology, and a 360-degree camera with split-view.
Raptor – $52,855 MSRP
- If you do a lot of off-roading near Niles, the Raptor will be your F-150 trim level of choice. Its standard drivetrain is 4WD, and its equipped with high-output FOX Live Valve Racing SHOX, standard terrain management and trail control, and so much more. Backing up these features is a High-Output 3.5L V6 EcoBoost engine.
Find Your Ideal New Ford F-150 for Sale at Jordan Ford Today!
Ready to get behind the wheel of your favorite 2019 Ford F-150 configuration? Contact us to schedule a test drive in Mishawaka! Our Ford specialists are standing by to answer any questions you may have. Before you stop in, value your trade-in to see how much you can put toward your new F-150, then apply for financing online to get pre-approved.
More from Jordan Ford
Want to learn more about the 2020 Ford Escape? This model was recently redesigned and builds off of the 2019 model, bringing back hybrid powertrains, updating styling, and boosting performance overall. Discover everything that this recently redesigned compact SUV has to offer Granger-area drivers in this guide from Jordan Ford. View InventoryContact Us 2020 Ford…
As a midsize pickup truck, the 2020 Ford Ranger towing capacity of 7,500 pounds is quite impressive. In fact, this figure remains the same as the 2019 Ford Ranger towing capacity, meaning you can expect consistency in performance across model years. Combine that with the Ranger’s efficient performance and best-in-class payload of 1,860 pounds,…
Anxious for the big Ford Bronco reveal? You’re not alone! The team at Jordan Ford can’t wait to have the new Ford Bronco for sale on the lot with the rest of our new Ford inventory, especially since it has been about 30 years since the last time it was on sale! And lucky for you,…