Current Job Openings
Sales/Customer Service Professional
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to further their career in the sales/customer service field. Great income opportunities with a career path for advancement.
Do you consider yourself?
- Self-disciplined – can you follow a process with customers 100% of the time?
- Highly self-motivated – are you willing to work hard?
- High energy – do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
- Determined – are you going to find a way to be successful?
- Confident – do you believe in yourself and your customer service skills?
- Competitive – do you have the drive to be the best of the best?
- Upstanding – do you believe customers come first and treating them the right way?
- Coachable – are you willing and able to be taught?
If so we are looking to hire the very best candidates to fill the few spots we have. You do not need experience. In fact, we prefer you don’t. Instead we are searching for candidates that are looking to grow in their career and have a desire to provide great customer service.
Our sales/customer service role offers the following:
- Being a part of a great team
- A competitive, successful culture
- Career advancement throughout the organization
- Extensive ongoing training weekly and monthly
- Mentoring throughout your career at Jordan Auto
- Great benefits package
- Competitive hourly rate with the option to transition to a salary/commission plan
Jordan Automotive has immediate employment opportunities available for all levels of Technicians.
Jordan Automotive has been in business for over 65 years and has a strong presence in the community. We operate a strong Fleet Business, and a busy service shop with very little turnover. We offer our employees loyalty, a great working environment, and ongoing training.
With Top Rated CSI Scores, we are looking for a technician with a strong work ethic and a professional approach to customer satisfaction; one with the desire to make a great atmosphere even better while growing their career. If you possess these qualities and the required skills and experience, this could be the perfect fit for both of us.
A valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.If Selected, Our Commitment To You:
- A career path with opportunities to grow your career
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) with strong company match
- Five Day Work Week With Rotating Saturdays
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
We are looking for someone who is high energy, driven, and has proven customer service skills. A successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with strong customer service and active-listening abilities. The ideal candidate is someone with a winning attitude who sees obstacles as opportunities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of previous experience as a Service Advisor or Consultant
- CDK experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no major violations
This is a full time position that offers full benefits. We offer continued growth opportunities for employees who have talent, energy, and ambition to succeed in a world class environment.
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Employee and family discounts