Ford’s College Graduate Program
Do you qualify? The easiest way to meet Ford’s requirements for their College Graduate program is to ask your dealer if you meet the program’s qualifications.
Here’s Ford’s current (6-12-2018) College graduate program requirements:
Must meet one of these to be eligible –
• Active College/Trade School Student. Students must be enrolled full time or half time based on the specifications of an accredited 4 year college, university, junior college, community college, or trade school that the student is attending.
• Active Graduate Students. Students must be currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited graduate school program.
• Recent College Graduates. Have graduated and is within 3 years from their date of graduation. (Here’s the example Ford uses. Students that graduated May 6, 2017 will be eligible until May 31, 2020. Students that have graduated on May 4, 2015 will be eligible through may 31, 2018.
• High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university. Students must have completed all requirement for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date. Student has & provides a Letter of intent to attend a qualified university.
• College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions. Students have attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2015 and January 2, 2019.
Ineligible Student Categories –
• Students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited college/university/trade school.
• One-course completion certificates.
• On-the-job training courses (Example. Sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses).
• English as a second language courses do not qualify.
Proof for student eligibility –
Proof of full time or half time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited four year college/university, junior college, community college or trade school.
OR for those students between terms (summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall of 2018, proof of prior or future term enrollment See below examples.
• Copy of college/university diploma.
• Copy of final transcript.
• Letter from college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned.
• Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months.
• Current class schedule.
FULL STUDENT’S NAME AND SCHOOL MUST BE LISTED AS AN ORIGINAL PART OF THE PROVIDED DOCUMENTATION!
*Program #36236 – $750 Bonus Cash for current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new 2017/2018/2019 model year Ford Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, EcoSport or Escape. Includes Hybrid and Fusion Energi models. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by August 31, 2018. Not available on Focus RS. May not be used with other Ford private offers. Limit of 5 new eligible vehicle purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Offer may differ by Region. See dealer for complete details and eligibility.