Great Upcoming Events Around Mishawaka
Looking for things to do in Mishawaka for a family outing, a fun date night, or a night out with friends? There are plenty of great scenic drives through Indiana, fun places to visit, and some great upcoming events around Mishawaka for you to enjoy. Whether you want something budget friendly, something out of the ordinary, or something for people of all ages, Jordan Ford is here to help.
There are numerous Mishawaka Amphitheatre events that take place throughout the year. In October, film lovers from Mishawaka will want to check out the this double feature: Army of Darkness and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. This free event is on Friday, October 26, and it starts at 7 p.m.
Mishawaka Public Library
The local library frequently holds events for children, teens, and adults. These family-friendly events are great for your whole crew, or you can enjoy a night to yourself to learn and enjoy the company of people with similar interests.
- Thursday, October 25th: The Mishawaka branch is showing Frankenweenie for a fun family movie night.
- Friday October 26th: Kids in grades 6 through 12 can enjoy the annual Fright Night Teen Lock In. Teens can test their fears on the library’s version of Fear Factor or solve one of the escape room challenges.
- October 30th: Little monsters are invited to the Harris branch for Halloween Bash! Monster Mash! filled with Halloween stories, activities, and fun. This event is for babies and children up to 5 years old. All are encouraged to wear a costume.
The Mishawaka parks and recreation also offer up tons of fun events for adults, kids, and families from Granger to South Bend. Some of the exciting events coming up include:
- Fall Harvest: On October 20th, people of all ages can be celebrate the season at Fall Harvest at the Battell Center. From 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., you can play fall-themed games or make crafts, listen to live music, watch a costume contest, sample delicious food, and more. There’s also a kid’s zone for little ones.
- Flannel Formal: On November 2nd from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., adults age 21 and older can party fall style at the first ever Flannel Formal. Come dressed in your finest flannel and enter the “best dressed lumberback and lumberjane” contest. Partygoers will enjoy great music and a toasty bonfire.
After a long day of fun in the sun at a Mishawaka park, how about a hearty meal at one of our favorite Mishawaka restaurants?
More from Jordan Ford
You may be asking yourself, “how much can a Ford Explorer tow”? With the proper equipment, the 2019 Ford Explorer towing capacity ranges between 3,000 and 5,000 pounds. That’s in addition to a payload range from 1,259 to 1,717 pounds. These figures equate to the new Ford Explorer SUV’s ability to handle any construction…
The 2019 Ford F-150 configurations offer seven different trims at varying price levels, so there’s something for everyone in Granger! In America alone, 32 million F-150s have sold since 2018, so you’ll know you’re in great company when you drive this best-selling truck. To find out how much you’ll spend on a new F-150…
We all want to feel safe and sound on South Bend roads, whether you’re driving alone or you’ve got the entire family on board. The 2019 Ford Escape safety features make that possible with plenty of great standard and available technologies. Join Jordan Ford to learn more about the standard Ford Escape features and available packages. New…