What is Ford SYNC®?
Experience voice-activated control when making calls, selecting music, and setting up navigation with the intuitive Ford SYNC® system available on new Ford models. First available on select models in 2016, and then throughout the lineup since 2017, SYNC® is changing the way Granger drivers experience their travels. If you’re thinking to yourself, “I need to sync my ride,” it’s time to learn more about this technology, courtesy of the team at Jordan Ford.
Ford SYNC® Features
The base-level SYNC® system comes packed with a variety of entertainment and convenience features:
- Voice-Activated Commands: Make calls, sends texts, and even select your music while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- Complete Music Control: The SYNC® system provides access SiriusXM® radio, can make you a personalized playlist for you, and even connect to your phone via Bluetooth® so you play your personal music collection.
- Extended Connectivity: Utilizing the AppLink® program, you can connect to Spotify and Pandora® and even save favorite stations through a simple “Thumbs Up” voice command.
- Ease of Use: The large LCD screen paired with Bluetooth® command allows you to quickly and easily read, control, and manage anything from caller ID to song titles.
- Safety: In addition to hands-free calling and texting, SYNC® also gives you 911 Assist®. This feature can place emergency calls for you in case of an accident, even if you are unable to do so yourself.
Ford SYNC® 3 Features
The Ford SYNC® 3 system build on the original SYNC® system with even more connectivity features such as:
- Ford+Alexa: With the Ford+Alexa app you can connect to the SYNC® 3 AppLink® to utilize features such as Voice Navigation, Traffic Information, and more than 30,000 available skills. You can even shop with Amazon Prime shopping and control any of your Amazon Smart Smart Home devices from your vehicle.
- FordPass™: You can use FordPass™ to access your vehicle’s location as well as check fuel level, lock/unlock, and start the engine with a SYNC Connect® equipped Ford vehicle. You can even schedule a time for your vehicle to remotely start and access a Wi-Fi® hotspot for even more connectivity.
- Available SiriusXM® and Travel Link®: Get easy to follow turn-by-turn navigation along with up-to-date traffic, weather, and more. Use it to direct you to one of Mishawaka’s best pizza joints!
- Android Auto™ Compatibility: Make calls, send and read texts, listen to any voicemail, and even talk to Google to utilize Google Maps and more.
Experience Ford SYNC® at Jordan Ford
Once you’re ready for a more connected drive, test out a Ford at Jordan Ford. Browse our new vehicle specials to find the perfect Ford model for you at a great price, and experience for yourself all that Ford SYNC® has to offer!
More News From Jordan Ford
Anxious for the big Ford Bronco reveal? You’re not alone! The team at Jordan Ford can’t wait to have the new Ford Bronco for sale on the lot with the rest of our new Ford inventory, especially since it has been about 30 years since the last time it was on sale! And lucky for…
What is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150? It all depends on the engine and configuration you select, but the 2020 Ford F-150 boasts a maximum towing capacity of 13,200 pounds when properly equipped. Check out the various towing capabilities available, and then turn to Jordan Ford to set you up adequately for your…
The new Ford Ranger appeals to a wide range of Granger drivers, given its affordable price, impressive fuel economy, and off-road prowess. But what is the 2019 Ford Ranger bed size? The fact of the matter is, the Ford Ranger bed dimensions vary based on the cab you select. That’s not to mention the space…