What is Ford SYNC®?
Experience voice-activated control when making calls, selecting music, and setting up navigation with the intuitive Ford SYNC® system available on new Ford models. First available on select models in 2016, and then throughout the lineup since 2017, SYNC® is changing the way Granger drivers experience their travels. If you’re thinking to yourself, “I need to sync my ride,” it’s time to learn more about this technology, courtesy of the team at Jordan Ford.
Ford SYNC® Features
The base-level SYNC® system comes packed with a variety of entertainment and convenience features:
- Voice-Activated Commands: Make calls, sends texts, and even select your music while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- Complete Music Control: The SYNC® system provides access SiriusXM® radio, can make you a personalized playlist for you, and even connect to your phone via Bluetooth® so you play your personal music collection.
- Extended Connectivity: Utilizing the AppLink® program, you can connect to Spotify and Pandora® and even save favorite stations through a simple “Thumbs Up” voice command.
- Ease of Use: The large LCD screen paired with Bluetooth® command allows you to quickly and easily read, control, and manage anything from caller ID to song titles.
- Safety: In addition to hands-free calling and texting, SYNC® also gives you 911 Assist®. This feature can place emergency calls for you in case of an accident, even if you are unable to do so yourself.
Ford SYNC® 3 Features
The Ford SYNC® 3 system build on the original SYNC® system with even more connectivity features such as:
- Ford+Alexa: With the Ford+Alexa app you can connect to the SYNC® 3 AppLink® to utilize features such as Voice Navigation, Traffic Information, and more than 30,000 available skills. You can even shop with Amazon Prime shopping and control any of your Amazon Smart Smart Home devices from your vehicle.
- FordPass™: You can use FordPass™ to access your vehicle’s location as well as check fuel level, lock/unlock, and start the engine with a SYNC Connect® equipped Ford vehicle. You can even schedule a time for your vehicle to remotely start and access a Wi-Fi® hotspot for even more connectivity.
- Available SiriusXM® and Travel Link®: Get easy to follow turn-by-turn navigation along with up-to-date traffic, weather, and more. Use it to direct you to one of Mishawaka’s best pizza joints!
- Android Auto™ Compatibility: Make calls, send and read texts, listen to any voicemail, and even talk to Google to utilize Google Maps and more.
Experience Ford SYNC® at Jordan Ford
Once you’re ready for a more connected drive, test out a Ford at Jordan Ford. Browse our new vehicle specials to find the perfect Ford model for you at a great price, and experience for yourself all that Ford SYNC® has to offer!
More News From Jordan Ford
You may be asking yourself, “how much can a Ford Explorer tow”? With the proper equipment, the 2019 Ford Explorer towing capacity ranges between 3,000 and 5,000 pounds. That’s in addition to a payload range from 1,259 to 1,717 pounds. These figures equate to the new Ford Explorer SUV’s ability to handle any construction…
The 2019 Ford F-150 configurations offer seven different trims at varying price levels, so there’s something for everyone in Granger! In America alone, 32 million F-150s have sold since 2018, so you’ll know you’re in great company when you drive this best-selling truck. To find out how much you’ll spend on a new F-150…
We all want to feel safe and sound on South Bend roads, whether you’re driving alone or you’ve got the entire family on board. The 2019 Ford Escape safety features make that possible with plenty of great standard and available technologies. Join Jordan Ford to learn more about the standard Ford Escape features and available packages. New…